bbAntiSpam: Discuss how to stop web spam

The forum is retired.

bbAntiSpam Forum Index - Textual Confirmation - After phpBB 3.0.5 upgrade get modify header error

azdolfan1

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: After phpBB 3.0.5 upgrade get modify header error  

I'm using the bbAntispam textual confirmation mod. Everything worked fine for months until I upgraded from phpbb3.0.4 to 3.0.5. I now get the error below which mentions the bbas_config file that has to do with this mod. I'm fairly new to phpBB so my level of knowledge is only about a 3. If you haven't heard of any problems, maybe I need to go over to their board, but thought I'd try with you first. Thanks in advance Smile

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/bbas_config.php:141) in /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/bbantispam.php(131) : eval()'d code on line 20
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /bbas_config.php:141)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1006: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /bbas_config.php:141)

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/bbas_config.php:141) in /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/includes/functions.php on line 3824

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/bbas_config.php:141) in /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/includes/functions.php on line 3826

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/bbas_config.php:141) in /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/includes/functions.php on line 3827

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/bbas_config.php:141) in /home/content/c/s/l/cslakans/html/phpbb_bird/includes/functions.php on line 3828
{meta}
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject:  

This message -- "Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started ..." -- is common and happens often in the PHP world. Please check the file "bbas_config.php" near the line 141 -- there should be no empty space between "?>" and the end of the file.

Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:44 am    Post subject:  

I thought I replied back! But yes, that was the problem! Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject:  

I'm happy that the problem is solved. Good luck!

Ok.