bbAntiSpam: Discuss how to stop web spam

The forum is retired.

bbAntiSpam Forum Index - phpBB spam - cleverbridge e-Commerce Opportunity

Andy Peterson

Posted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm    Post subject: cleverbridge e-Commerce Opportunity  

Dear bbAntiSpam,

I was wondering if you would be interested in speaking with me about an alternative e-commerce provider? I work for cleverbridge; we offer an advanced e-commerce solution that can give bbAntiSpam a competitive advantage in the spam prevention software market. cleverbridge was founded by former Element5 and Digital River employees who sought to build an e-commerce platform that would make it easier for software publishers to achieve their unique goals.

Our platform can help you increase conversion rates and revenue per sale, while offering an un-rivaled level of flexibility and scalability. Some of our advanced features include: multi-variate testing, a bbantispam.com-branded shopping cart, advanced subscription billing options, and a powerful reseller and affiliate management tool.

I think that cleverbridge would be a good fit for bbAntiSpam and I am excited to share our solution with you. Please email or call me to learn more.

Thank you,

Andy Peterson
Account Manager
cleverbridge, Inc.
P: 312.922.8693 x290
F: 312.922.3783
peterson@cleverbridge.com
www.cleverbridge.com
53 W. Jackson Blvd., Suite 1135 | Chicago, IL 60613 | USA
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:32 am    Post subject:  

Hello Andy,

thanks for the proposal. At the moment, Plimus is ok for me.

Ok.