bbAntiSpam: Discuss how to stop web spam

The forum is retired.

bbAntiSpam Forum Index - phpBB spam - Registered Business Edition... Got Nothing

Mark McFate

Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:33 pm    Post subject: Registered Business Edition... Got Nothing  

I completed the phpBB Textual Confirmation purchase on Wednesday morning last week in hopes that I'd have it activated before the business trip that I just returned from. I've checked my e-mail carefully every day for the past 6 days and still have heard NOTHING from Plimus.com or bbAntiSpam on this.

I posted to the support forum 3 days ago...nothing. I've dispatched 3 e-mails...nothing.

What's up?

Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject:  

It's now been more than a week. Plimus.com got my activation code to me after I called them. I've installed it as directed...but it's not working. I've written back to them (3rd time) and again no response. Guess I'll try another phone call...I have no idea what else to try because nobody appears to be watching this forum.
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:05 am    Post subject:  

Dear Mr. McFate,

I'm very very sorry to answer so late. I was on holidays, my laptop broke, so I couldn't answer support requests.

The license key was sent automatically on 21 August. Also, I sent a copy from my account <olepar gmail com> and a confirmation from <olpa datahansa com>. But apparently modern antispam systems in the middle deleted everything.

To stop e-mail notifications, follow the steps:

1) Download file "functions_tc.zip" from
http://bbantispam.com/tmp/20080901/functions_tc.zip
2) Unpack the file "functions_tc.zip" to get the file "functions_tc.php"
3) Upload the file "functions_tc.php" on the server, overwriting the old file "...phpBB installation directory.../includes/functions_tc.php"

If you insist on refund, I'm ready to issue it.

Ok.