bbAntiSpam: Discuss how to stop web spam

The forum is retired.

bbAntiSpam Forum Index - Textual Confirmation - Regstered Business Edition 5 Days Ago... No Word Since

Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Regstered Business Edition 5 Days Ago... No Word Since  

I completed the phpBB Textual Confirmation purchase on Wednesday morning last week in hopes that I'd have it activated before the business trip that I just returned from. I've checked my e-mail carefully every day for the past 5 days and still have heard NOTHING from Plimus.com on this. What's up?
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject:  

Dear Mr. McFate,

I'm very very sorry to answer so late. I was on holidays, my laptop broke, so I couldn't answer support requests.

The license key was sent automatically on 21 August. Also, I sent a copy from my account <olepar gmail com> and a confirmation from <olpa datahansa com>. But apparently modern antispam systems in the middle deleted everything.

To stop e-mail notifications, follow the steps:

1) Download file "functions_tc.zip" from
http://bbantispam.com/tmp/20080901/functions_tc.zip
2) Unpack the file "functions_tc.zip" to get the file "functions_tc.php"
3) Upload the file "functions_tc.php" on the server, overwriting the old file "...phpBB installation directory.../includes/functions_tc.php"

If you insist on refund, I'm ready to issue it.

Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:05 pm    Post subject:  

The authorization key was beatific automatically on 21 August. Also, I beatific a archetype from my annual and a acceptance from . But allegedly avant-garde antispam systems in the average deleted everything.

Ok.