bbAntiSpam: Discuss how to stop web spam

The forum is retired.

bbAntiSpam Forum Index - Links Rejector - false positive

Posted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: false positive  

i need to allow postings with links like 127 . 0 . 0 . 1 : 3128? how can I do this?
and how to allow posting with the DNS name of my site? it is blocking right now...
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject:  

Quote:
i need to allow postings with links like 127 . 0 . 0 . 1 : 3128? how can I do this?

Before including the file "includes/functions_bbas.php", define a function named "bbas_filter_contacts". This function gets an array of the links as the parameter. This function should return an array, which is the new list of the links.
Quote:
and how to allow posting with the DNS name of my site? it is blocking right now...

Next version of bbAntiSpam will support posting links to the site where the forum is located. But now you have to write code in "bbas_filter_contacts".

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject:  

admin wrote:
Before including the file "includes/functions_bbas.php", define a function named "bbas_filter_contacts". This function gets an array of the links as the parameter. This function should return an array, which is the new list of the links.

could you care to post an example?
i have a phpBB, but I've never learnt php... Embarassed
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject:  

Sorry, not now... But it's very, very simple. Find two bottles of beer and go to a PHP friend. He'll write the code while you are opening the bottles Smile

Ok.