bbAntiSpam: Discuss how to stop web spam

The forum is retired.

bbAntiSpam Forum Index - Textual Confirmation - question appears in subSilver but not in personalised layout

lover

Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: question appears in subSilver but not in personalised layout  

So pretty much the question appears in SubSilver but not in the NoseBleed modified layout....

im guessing its something to do with profile_add_body maybe?

im new to all this any help would be awesome thanks.

x
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 1:36 am    Post subject:  

Change the file "templates/your_template_name/admin/textual_confirmation.tpl" in the same manner as you changed "templates/subSilver/admin/textual_confirmation.tpl".

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject:  

admin wrote:
Change the file "templates/your_template_name/admin/textual_confirmation.tpl" in the same manner as you changed "templates/subSilver/admin/textual_confirmation.tpl".

change it how? i didnt change it i jsut copied it to the template admin folder??
lover

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject:  

admin wrote:

change it how? i didnt change it i jsut copied it to the template admin folder??
Ares

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:11 am    Post subject:  

did you install the mod while subSilver was the theme for your board? in that case, your subSilver theme files were modified to work with TC, but the other mods on your board weren't.
admin
Site Admin

Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject:  

Follow this instructions:
Quote:

#
#-----[ OPEN ]------------------------------------------
#
templates/your_template_name/profile_add_body.tpl

#
#-----[ FIND ]------------------------------------------
#
<!-- END switch_confirm -->

#
#-----[ AFTER, ADD ]------------------------------------------
#
<!-- BEGIN switch_textual_confirm -->
<tr>
<td class="row1"><span class="gen">{TEXTUAL_CONFIRMATION_QUESTION} * </span><br /><span class="gensmall">{L_TEXTUAL_CONFIRMATION_EXPLAIN}</td>
<td class="row2"><input type="text" class="post" style="width: 200px" name="tc_answer" size="25" value="" /></td>
</tr>
<!-- END switch_textual_confirm -->

Ok.